At Connecticut Community Care (CCC) we share a common vision: A community that respects the dignity, rights and contributions of individuals of varying abilities and provides the resources to live how and where one chooses.
CCC is a growing organization recognized and respected as one of the leading providers of care management services in Connecticut. Our career opportunities include social worker care managers, nurse care managers, administrative and management positions.
If you are looking for a dynamic, supportive environment, we hope you will consider a career with us. CCC offers qualified candidates:
- Monday through Friday workweek
- 37.5-hour workweek (core business hours between 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
- Alternative Work Schedules (telecommuting, job sharing, flextime, compressed workweek, reduced work schedule available for some positions)
- Professional and caring work environment
- Self-directed teams
- Competitive compensation packages
- Professional development opportunities
- Health, retirement and vacation benefits
Click HERE for a detailed benefits list
We welcome diversity and encourage bilingual/bicultural individuals to apply.
CCC is currently recruiting for the following employment opportunities: