After 40 years of caring for thousands of people of all ages and abilities, today we are the most trusted and reliable source for care management services in Connecticut. We have strong ties within each community, making us uniquely qualified to manage your needs and to help you stay safe and independent at home in your own surroundings.
As your professional care management solutions provider, we recommend the right combination of care management and provider services to best meet your needs. Our care managers work shoulder to shoulder with you and your family members to provide you with an unmatched network of support, helping to ease the stresses of caregiving and make life easier for everyone.
Our services range from careful assessments and personalized care coordination to seamless care transitions as well as information and referrals for appropriate help.
Why we are the best choice to provide care management services to you, your loved one, family member or friend:
- Over 17,000 Connecticut residents and caregiver families served
- Hundreds of thousands of hours of support provided to clients and caregivers
- Brought home a person from a nursing home to their community every 1.6 days
- 98% percent of individuals and families served reported “my care manager knows me well”, “provides choices about my home care services”, “does a good job responding to questions and concerns” and said, “I would recommend my care manager to others.”
- $824,265 state grant awarded in 2016 to update and improve technology used to track and administer client services; supporting our work to make "caring" for clients our number one priority;
- Hundreds of thousands of dollars in grants placed back into communities each year, to raise awareness of key issues, including LGBT awareness and diabetes self-management outreach. Hundreds of people participate in LIVE WELL workshops each year.
- Hundreds benefit from donor support, greatly enhancing their quality of life, each year.